Peachy Mango Spice Protein Pops
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 juicy ripe peaches, with pit and skin removed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 scoops OLLY peachy-mango protein powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- In a blender, combine the peaches, yogurt, almond milk and honey and blend until completely smooth. Remove 1/2 of the “white” mixture and pour it into a separate bowl, preferably with a spout to pour.
- You can pour a little into the bottom of each popsicle mold and freeze for a few minutes. This gives the layered effect and different flavors throughout the popsicle.
- With the remaining mixture in the blender, add in the frozen peaches, protein powder and spices and blend until smooth.
- Once the first layer of popsicles is a little frozen, add in the peachy-mango layer. Then freeze again. These don’t have to be fully frozen, since it’s a marbled layer look and not striped.
- Put them back in the freezer for 5 minutes, then add in the remaining white and peachy-mango layers.
- Put the lid on the popsicle mold, with the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To remove the pops, run the bottom under lukewarm water for a few minutes.